South Delhi girl joins the Gaurakshak Dal

New Delhi : In one of the most unprecedented incidents, Drishta, a girl from one of the most posh places of the national capital, Vasant Vihar, South Delhi has perplexed the whole nation by joining the 'Gaurakshak Dal'. A South Delhi girl barely drinks milk let alone saving cows. While this cow  brigade is receiving flak from the libtards for being disrespectful of their food habits, many are still joining the group (in a belief that one of the cows may turn out to be Kamdhenu). Although, the reason behind her admission into this group is still unknown, people think she has been manipulated into liking cows which is very unlikely of South Delhi girls.

Before the news could go viral we managed to hook up a meeting with her. In our interview we found out the real reason for this bizzare decision. Drishta is an Economics Honours student in SRCC, Delhi University. She tells us, she was admitted into D.U after her father payed the down payment for the VC's Jaguar, last year. Her friends had planned a trip to Spain for the month of January, 2017. But in came the demonetization move in November and they had to cancel. All of them were very pissed at Mr. Modi but Drishta was on another level. She was raging. In rage, she joined a club called 'Elite Starbuck-ians' for ₹2L p.m. By the time January came she started getting fat. In March, she weighed a whopping 50 kgs. Her friends started calling her 'Thumpy the elephant'. To worsen the things up, one of the local balloon vendor offered her to be his brand ambassador. 

"Now things were getting out of hands. I had never put on this much weight before. I am daddy's princess.", she said.

She continues, "It was 18th March and I learnt from Twitter that Vin Diesel was selected as the new CM of UP. How much I love him you don't know! By the way, I love his movies too! Someone told me he was from the B.J.P, so I voted for the B.J.P in the MCD elections. Coming back to the topic, after his swearing in, this 'GwaRakshas Dal' came into be...."

"Gaurakshak Dal", our reporter interrupted.

"Gau Gwa, Tomato Tameto, same same. Don't interrupt me again or I will call Vin Diesel sir. Okay. Coming back to the topic! After the Dal came into be, I wanted to be a part of it because it sounded so swagista. I was very fat back then, 50 kgs, OMG, that's 1/10th the weight of Earth probably. I wanted to get slim and fit but my father had no money due to demonetization. He barely managed to convert ₹100cr into new currency in those 3 months. 

She further continues, " I, being an Eco student, applied it and found out that if I join the 'GwaRakshas Dal' (our reporter didn't dare interrupt her) I will shed my weight in a few weeks without paying for the gym. Moreover, it was Modi's fault that I got fat in the first place. He had to pay for what he did to me. So I made him pay. Now I can walk for 4 hrs straight and I weigh *beep* kg." 

(Note : Parental guidance is required to unravel the truth behind the beep. This weight loss was performed by experts. Do not imitate it, at work or in the office. This can be fatal. Now go, find the closest Nutritionist to know the standard South Delhi girl weight.)

As soon as this news spread across the nation, the libtards were the first to condemn such indulgence.

Mr. Rahul Gandhi was the first to hold a press conference. He said -

"We invented the term Women Empowerment. Watch my interview with Arnab. Modi is just using our techniques."

Many leaders followed the suit. Mr Arvind Kejriwal said - 

"This is not the truth.She is being payed to make this brigade look glamorous (silently whispers - I did not take ₹2cr). We have the proof. Everybody is involved..."

Mulayam Singh, ex-supremo, SP, said -

"My boy went astray once, this girl is perfect for my boy, both astrayed. My son betrayed me....(sobs and sings Ashtrays and Heartbreaks)".

Baba Ramdev came in support of the 'Gaurakshak Dal' and the B.J.P and said, "A girl who needed a Honda Civic to go to the loo in her own house, is now walking for 4 hours in a row, what more 'acche din' do you want?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Delhi ditch Shri Arvind Kejriwal for dengue?

Science vis-a-vis India

La Tomatina in Indian Politics