The life is enough

Pessimism is a state of mind in which one anticipates undesirable outcomes or believes that the evil or hardships in life outweigh the good or luxuries. This poem is dedication to the time when I used to call myself, as the world say, the PESSIMIST.
You need to hold back, let these deep thoughts enter your soul and please, free your mind of lull in your life if you try to read what comes next. Get the feel.!

I remember back then, joyous life,
We lived hard, we did strive.
Broken pieces, soul timid,
Life was yet a tool to win.
We fell down, stood again,
Fighting hard in the narrow lane.
Fears to joy, joys to pain,
Since they call me Insane.

Ah..this shallowness deep within,
Resembles the pain of the gone.
Once they were here, now it's time to mourn.
I had it in me, deep within,
Wanted to sabotage, lights too dim.
Life was gone and the fears prevailed,
One more day, and I've failed.

I fight too little, bear so hard,
Giving up, not once my dart.
Came along, the world too tethered,
Fears alive, life so jostled.
Jab on the neck, a bleeding nose,
My life's again steady and opposed.
Haters all, what my life can find,
Too much forward nothing to rewind.

From dusk to dawn & dawn to dusk,
I wear a mask, its existence must.
It shall be held, yes, beheld,
None to know, what did that felt.
From dusk to dawn & dawn to dusk,
Like my life is full of rust.
What I choose not to become,
Life leads me there to succumb.

I am what a ducker of world,
Piss them off, truths uttered.
They find me rude, find insane,
What to tell, once a mane.
Life too damned, life to sharp,
My rhetorical, like a too sharp harp.
Pain is gone, life is full,
Wrestle up, dark is null.
Fears shrieking deep within,?
This time I let you win.!
For there is another time,
You have gained, no shit no dime.

Life too short, much to attend,
Live it up, don't pretend.
Make this life, a king size,
No dominoes, be precise.
So this way I let this end,
Life too short much to attend,
Life is short and much to attend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Delhi ditch Shri Arvind Kejriwal for dengue?

Science vis-a-vis India